Theresa Terilli LaGrangeville, NY 12540 845-677-9621
About Photographic ImagesPhotographic Images has been photographing your friends and neighbors throughout the Hudson Valley for many years. The studio specializes in Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements and Business photos. Sessions are offered by appointment only either in the studio or on location.
Some accomplishments include:
- ‒ Earning the Title of "Certified Professional Photographer" by the PPA. (Professional Photographers of America)
- ‒ Winning awards through the State and local Professional Organizations for exceptional images.
- ‒ Awarded People's Choice Award for a print titled "Got Milk?" of a newborn with his Dad.
- ‒ Awarded Print of the Year by Dutchess Regional Professional Photographers in 2002 for "Gathering under the Arches" and in 2008 for "Delighted Dancer".
- ‒ Awarded Judges Choice in 2008 for "I'm Sorry".
- ‒ Volunteers as an Officer and Web Administrator for Dutchess Regional Professional Photographers (DRPP).
Theresa gives back to the community by donating time and talent to local organizations such as:
- ‒ American Cancer Society
- ‒ American Heart Association
- ‒ Huntington Disease Association
- ‒ Local schools as fundraising initiatives
Recently, Theresa is offering "Simply Portraits" to cancer patients to help celebrate life while undergoing treatments. Newly diagnosed as well as long time survivors are welcome to participate. Portions of any proceeds are donated to American Cancer Society a world-wide charity that someday will help fund a cure for cancer.
Some of my favorite award winners